NIP Programs develops and manages business insurance programs underwritten by major insurers for industries with specialized insurance and risk management needs. We use our deep industry knowledge to develop unique underwriting, loss control and claims service models valued by both clients and insurers.
With the expertise gained from 20 years of successful program management and the strength of the nation’s largest, top-rated markets backing our programs, NIP Programs gives brokers and their clients custom tailored coverage and stability through all market cycles.
NIP Programs is a proud recipient of the prestigious Best Practice Designation from Target Markets Program Administrators Association.
NIP Programs currently offers seventeen programs, with several more in development. We are always seeking new opportunities, and we have the ability to identify opportunities where others don’t. We then take the time to deeply research and validate those opportunities before applying our programs expertise to a new industry. Our programs include:
- Affinity Program: MedEdge® – for Physician Assistants and Optometrists
- C-StorePro™ – for Convenience Stores
- GlassPro® – for Glass Dealers and Installers
- GrowPro® – for Greenhouses, Garden Centers and Nurseries
- HVACPro® – for AC, Refrigeration, Heating or HVAC Contractors
- InteriorScapePro™ – for Indoor Plant Maintenance and Landscaping Installation
- IrrigationPro™ – for Irrigation and Pesticide Application Contractors
- LandPro®TreePro™ – for Landscapers and Tree Services
- LawnCarePro™ – for Pesticide, Herbicide and Fertilizer Applicators
- LightScapePro™ – for Outdoor Lighting Design and Installation
- MaintenancePro® – for Cleaning and Maintenance Services
- MenuPro™ – for the Restaurant Industry
- PetPro™ – for Pet Professionals
- PlumbingPro® – for Commercial Plumbing Contractors
- PowerPro® – for Electrical Contractors
- SignagePro® – for Sign, Display and Awning Companies
- SitePro® – for Excavation, Site Prep and Paving Contractors
If you’d like to become an NIP Broker, click HERE to download our Broker Agreement form:
Not sure where your client fits? Select your client’s industry from the drop-down list and we’ll match the program that best suits your needs.